Tuesday, February 02, 2010

TEN THINGS TUESDAY

1. Beignet is almost healed.
2. I've been breaking in new shoes for our trip to Hawaii.
3. The work is NEVER done at this house.
4. I need a nap.
5. I played a trick on Bob's Critter Cam and dangled a fake mouse in front of it.
6. Things are growing like crazy outside.
7. I have a new great niece.
8. My favorite time of day - when the sun streams through my studio window.
9. I had real "HomeBucks" this morning. It was soooo good!
10.I can't wait until Beignet can talk again and say, "Oh boy, cracker!" Translated this means, oh boy cooked quinoa and flax meal - her favorite food.

2 comments:

Natalie Beslow said...

Ooohh, Hawaii?? Fun. You have room for me in your suit case?

creative side said...

Depends on how small you can roll yourself up - of course we'd have to pay extra for going over the 50#limit. And then....there is that little guy who is a milkaholic. Otherwise, sure. Oh, how long can you hold your breath? That would be necessary.