Tuesday, February 23, 2010

SECOND TEN THINGS TUESDAY

This morning early I wrote all ten of my ten things Tuesday. Before I could post it, my computer did an automatic shutdown. Aargh! I just installed new software last night and it was part of the protocol that hadn't happened yet. I was just too eager to use the computer again. I installed Windows 7 and Office 2007 and updated Norton Security. There are a bunch of programs that I have to reinstall because my computer is older and W7 didn't save them. We still have them on a portable hard drive and I also have the discs..

1. I am so thankful to live in the Pacific Northwest where spring comes early. Some of the trees are budding out and I've seen trees in bloom, daffodils, one lonely tulip, and our hostas are starting to show their buds.
2. I am also very thankful to be healing, however slow it may be. It is still progress.
3. I am also thankful that Beignet is healing. I keep my prayers up that she will someday be able to have her collar off.
4. I give thanks every day for our two cats. With such distinct and different personalities, they are a joy to love and receive love from. Google thinks I'm a sofa. Yahoo drools all over me.
5. I am thankful for a warm and comfortable home, however small it might be. To many it is a mansion.
6. I am thankful for a warm, caring, thoughtful and loving husband and especially thankful that he understands my physical limitations.
7. I am thankful to have found a young but wise physician here in Redmond.
8. I love that the sun has been shining for many days and I appreciate the rain that comes and nourishes the newly planted ferns in our yard.
9. One of our goldfish (outdoor in heated pool) has started eating from my hand. He is always first no matter what. Red is his name.
10. I'm so very thankful for the people in my life that make it interesting and joyful. Hugs to all of you.

No comments: