Tuesday, February 09, 2010

LONG DAY

I don't usually like to complain on my blog, I'd rather write what is interesting. However, today I'm exhausted. I could hardly stay awake driving home from Beignet's surgery. I had a 20 minute nap and went on to my appointment with the doctor. I have an infection that used to be a virus. Healing wasn't complete from having H1N1 so bad in the fall so my immune system can't fight anything off. This is depressing being sick so much and then Beignet being injured. I have to give her medicine and she HATES it. I feel so sorry for her and the situation she is in. I'm also feeling a little sorry about my pocket book too. All these vet visits add up. Thankfully my cats don't go outside, so they can't get sick from anything but playing too hard with each other. Most cats are too smart to do that.

Okay, done complaining. Thanks for listening. I'm sure everything will be great by the time we go to Hawaii. I can hardly wait to get into the salt water.

3 comments:

Aimee B. said...

I'm sorry you're still sick and that Beignet had to get her collar back on. I know you girls can get through this. You are tough chicks!

creative side said...

Thanks sweetie. We are, aren't we!

MKF said...

Praying you are well before Hawaii so you can really enjoy it!