Tuesday, February 23, 2010

TEN THINGS TUESDAY

1. It's my birthday this week:)

2. It's my brother's birthday this week:)

3. I like the look of the light as it increases in the morning from subtle to bright and how it dances off the leaves.

4. Bob and I are addicted to "MONK" dvd's. Tony Shaloub is the best at physical comedy.

5. I have Windows 7 and Office 2007 installed on my computer and love it. I previously had Vista.

6. I have found so many of my old friends through Facebook. I highly recommend it to those that don't use it. It has been great to reconnect with them. Just last night I reconnected with my college roommate.

7. Sam claps his hands for "more" and for "yes". He also says yes with an ssss on the end. It was so much fun to see him recently. He says cheese and toast. It seems the "S" words work well for him.

8. I am married to the most marvelous man in the whole world. It is so heart warming to be deeply in love with him after 33 1/2 years.

9. Beignet's feathers are slowly coming back, but there will still be more time in the collar. She hates it, but has become quite agile with such a cumbersome contraption.

10. I realized that on February 25 1976 which was 34 years ago, Bob proposed to me. It has been a wonderful journey.

This post got lost because my computer shut down unexpectedly. It was still converting new files after I installed Windows 7. I think I like the new program. I also use Office 2007 and love it. At the same time I updated Norton System Works, so my computer should be good for a while. Doing those things fixed all of the problems I have been having.

Time to go to bed.

No comments: