Saturday, February 06, 2010

THE COLLAR COMES OFF

Today Beignet gets her collar off. She has been really depressed with it on and the excitement is beginning to register with her. I'm planning to take a video of the event. I'm sure she will fluff up her feathers, and old feathers will go flying. It has been on about six weeks now. I hope to post pictures of her later today.

It was so beautiful outside today and I wanted to be out in the garden, but Bob and I are fighting colds, so we both stayed in and nursed our colds. He has been off work for two days now.

If you read my blog, please post that you did. Sometimes I think nobody in the world knows that I write anything.

3 comments:

Natalie Beslow said...

Hello, I read today.

MKF said...

Auntie, I always read your blog. I just don't like making public comments. :)

Aimee B. said...

So, where are the pictures? ;)