Tuesday, January 26, 2010

TEN THINGS TUESDAY

1. Today I WILL plant the ferns I dug up on Saturday.
2. I am so amazingly excited about the art I'm doing right now.
3. Can't sleep because I'm so AE about the art I'm doing right now.
4. Beignet sang today for the first time in weeks. I'm so grateful.
5. It is good to be feeling better and to be able to do something sometimes.
6. Bob made muffins Sunday night. Yum!
7. Avatar 3D is so beautiful.
8. Did I mention how amazingly excited I am about art??????
9. Bulb babies are up - my absolutely favorite event of the year.
10.I found a whole bunch of college pals on Facebook today.

May your Tuesday be as happy as mine has begun to be. It's only 12:50 in the morning.

1 comment:

MKF said...

Wonderful to "hear" excitement in your voice again, auntie.