Tuesday, February 09, 2010

TEN THINGS TUESDAY

1. I woke up this morning and called the vet and my doctor for appointments. See last entry for the vet appointment; I've had a cold for more than 10 days and am not getting better.
2. The sun is shining and it is a gorgeous day. All of the trees have color in them.
3. I am SOOO sleepy today. It is hard to keep my eyes open.
4. I have a weird rock that I put under my computer when I put it on hibernate. Sometimes the computer turns back on and this keeps it from getting too hot.
5. My birthday is almost here.
6. The very last boxes have been unpacked excluding the boxes of puzzles and games.
7. We bought a new desk for my computer and I really like it.
8. My art studio i finally making sense to me and is functioning better.
9. I've been practicing the Aram Khachaturian Toccata for Piano almost daily.
10.Having less is feeling so much better. I don't miss the things I have parted with. Owning things just doesn't mean that much to me anymore.

No comments: