Tuesday, February 16, 2010

TEN THINGS TUESDAY

1. Yahoo and Google have been like Velcro since we got home yesterday. It is nice to know that they really, really, really love me. Pet love is so unconditional.
2. When we got home we could actually see how much things had grown.
3. The sun is out today and it is glorious.
4. I have a shiny red birthdays/anniversaries book that is oriental satin. If you want me to remember yours, tell me your dates. Friends or family count.
5. I crushed up Rice Chex for Beignet this morning. She took one taste of it and went for her own food. I guess that says a lot about Rice Chex.
6. Yum, I still love that first sip of "Homebucks" in the morning.
7. I am head over heels in love with my grandson Sam.
8. My orchid is putting on new blooms. The best part is that the cats aren't interested in it:).
9. I packed clothes for a four day weekend for two people into a tiny carry on suitcase. My skills have improved over the years.
10.Next thing on the agenda, figure how to pack that efficiently for Hawaii.

1 comment:

The Farrs said...

It was so nice to talk to you the other day :-). I look forward to hearing about your trip to Hawaii (and seeing some pictures). I hope you have a wonderful time!