Tuesday, March 02, 2010

TEN THINGS TUESDAY

1. I have an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner so I cleaned all of my jewelry last night. So pretty!
2. Don't know how they reached it, but my cats got into my yarn - not good. Correction, Yahoo got into my yarn. If anybody gets into something it is always Yahoo.
3. I gave up using a PDA or Smartphone and now I just use a plain old paper calendar like most of the world.
4. No luck on the roller ball pen yet. I think it is a loss.
5. Sam talks to me on the phone. It is so cute. I have talked to him on the phone since he was really little, but now he makes sounds at me.
6. I wish our family all lived closer.
7. All of my miniature daffodils are blooming outside our living room window. I love them.
8. I love that it is lighter at night. Equinox is only a short time away.
9. I look forward to everybody that writes TTT. It is always fun to know what is on their minds.
10. Beignet whistles all the time to me since she can't talk with the collar on. I love her so much.

2 comments:

Natalie Beslow said...

I've thought about using a paper calendar but after spending $$$ on my iPhone I guess I'll keep trying that.

creative side said...

I thought I would never go back to paper, but all the information is right there - address, phone, receptionist or nurse name. I just hate buying one every year. I had a PDA for a long time and loved it, but the iTouch I just bought doesn't do what I thought it would. DRAT!