Tuesday, March 23, 2010

EARLY TTT

1. I'm up early and going to get busy baking bread in a little bit.
2. Last night I put a big box of Mountain High Vanilla Yogurt into a paper towel over a strainer over a dish and covered it with plastic wrap. This morning I'm semi-rewarded with yo-cheese. It still needs to strain longer (at least 24 hours), but it is a tasty thing to have with toast and jam.
3. Friday Beignet's collar is supposed to come off. Hip Hip Hooray!
4. I'm going out later in the morning to Molbaks to get a candy tuft plant and perhaps some bare-root perennials.
5. And, I will be planting those this afternoon.
6. I finally feel like the flu is gone and my strength is returning. Hooray!
7. I wore my lei to church and a lady there said she missed living there so much and commented on the lei, so I gave it to her (this is supposed to be true Aloha style).
8. I drew a quick summary of the colors and looks of Hawaii to remind me what I saw.
9. In no way could I draw what the underwater world looked like. It was truly amazing.
10. I love you all and get so encouraged when you leave me just a wee message to let me know you were here. Thanks.

4 comments:

Dianna Goff said...

I have been here and agree - there is No way you can put on paper the sights, sounds and colors of Hawaii

Aimee B. said...

Wow, you're busy. Great! Makes me want to get up and busy again too. Thanks for the encouragement.

creative side said...

I'm exchanging hostas for lily-of the valley with a lady tomorrow, so I'll go out to Molbak's in Woodinville then. It's so neat to do plant exchanges.

June said...

I was here and am so glad to hear that you are feeling stronger everyday. The spring weather brings out the best in all of us.