Friday, December 18, 2009

TEN FAVORITE CHRISTMAS THINGS

1. Reading the Christmas story from Luke.
2. Twinkling lights.
3. The sky always seems to get crystal clear at Christmas time.
4. Creating joy for the children that I gift.
5. Being with family.
6. Solstice.
7. If you catch an afternoon moonrise at this time of year (the 31st this year) it is always magnificent.
8. Remembering Christmases past.
9. Enjoying Christmas present.
10.The friendliness of people this time of year (leave a comment if you read this).

3 comments:

Aimee B. said...

There was a really jolly Salvation Army man at Fred Meyer these past few weeks. His "ho ho ho" was sing-sung, and he seemed sincere in his Christmas greetings. It was a joy to go to the store!

MKF said...

I always read it, Auntie. I am getting used to associating Christmas with beautifully yellow and orange citrus on the trees.

creative side said...

I remember the citrus on your tree. The most wonderful grapefruit I have ever tasted!!!!!