Tuesday, January 19, 2010

TEN THINGS TUESDAY

1. Finding a swimsuit in January is hard.
2. Beignet got her collar made a little smaller and she is a little bit more happy but still really mad at me.
3. Beignet hates getting her three medicines every day.
4. With my new unfortunately larger size I needed Hawaii shirts, so Beignet and I went shopping after her vet appointment and I found three really great ones at 50% off already marked down price.
5. I love finding a good deal, especially when it only takes 15 minutes.
6. The wind blew too hard today for me to do fern rescue in out ditch which will be cleaned out by the county tomorrow.
7. Google cried and cried at dinner time. His sister Yahoo was hiding under the covers on the bed and he couldn't find her.
8. I am hopelessly addicted to Zentangles (.com). Look it up. I bought the kit, but you can get the ideas online from the newsletter.
9. I'm still needing a daily nap four months after H1N1, but I was unusually ill with it.
10.I miss Sam and Aimee and John.

3 comments:

Aimee B. said...

Okay, it's my turn to be confused by your internet comment. I tried to look up zentangles. Is it a search site? Where do you find the newsletter. Maybe I'm not getting it because I'm tired and need to go to bed.

Aimee B. said...

Nevermind. I put in zentagles.com and it is zentagle.com without the "s". Looks cool. I'll have to look at it again when my eyes aren't crossed.

creative side said...

Sorry for the misleading comment. I should fix it, but I'll just do a new post.