Wednesday, December 02, 2009

FAVORITE THINGS, VOL. 2

1. Waking up early in the morning refreshed.
2. Getting my hair washed at a salon.
3. Listening to Samuel Barber's Adagio for Strings.
4. Cuddles from Beignet.
5. Picking up seashells (ranks high on my favorites list).
6. School supplies. The very thought of them makes me drool uncontrollably...!
7. My grandson Sam.
8. Pictures of Sam.
9. Videos of Sam.
10. Talking to Sam on the phone.

As you can see in this particular post, Sam is nearly half of all of my favorite things. I love his smile and his laugh and sense of humor.

1 comment:

Aimee B. said...

Ooohh, me too. Today he anticipated Down Alligator. I said "do you want to do Down Alligator?" as I was holding him. He leaned back, and I flipped him upside down, then back up. He definitely knows what it means, or at least the way I say it.