Thursday, December 10, 2009

FAVORITE THINGS, VOL. 3 / BEIGNET'S WINGS CAUGHT

1. Clean desks.
2. My miniature basket collection
3. Writing with a good old fountain pen, given me by my Dad
4. Old things out of place.
5. Temporary collections (like the seashells sitting by my desk from Bainbridge Island).
6. Christmas carols.
7. Old wooden boxes.
8. Soft skinned babies.
9. Well behaved children (which means the parents have worked on this).
10.Handmade tools.
and last but not least tonight I experienced this.
11.Being able to burp when the tummy hurts (Didn't God make us wondrously!)

I'm thankful tonight that we didn't have to make an emergency trip to the avian vet. Beignet caught her wings in the cords for the curtain and wrapped them around her wing and twisted them around her feet. She was very upset and scolding, but she didn't bit once. We were so proud of her. I asked her later and she lifted her wings to show me they were find and shook her head yes, they were just fine. I'm so glad I can communicate with her. I'm also so glad she didn't get hurt. We have a few changes to make.

No comments: