Thursday, July 23, 2009

WATER IS SO FUN/ PART 2

What total glee is present in this photo. Kids are so pure and unreserved about expressing their feelings. Look at the hands held in little fists. As adults we do the same thing when expressing sheer joy. I giggle every single time I look at this and actually giggled most of the way home last night after taking Nithya and her Mom home. We had as much fun as she did.
Here it is. After clicking my camera constantly I was rewarded with the perfect picture. She is anticipating the water with eyes closed just a bit, the dress is swinging as she turns and the water splashes out to illustrate what has been happening. I don't remember ever getting the perfect shot, and this whets my appetite for photography. Thanks Nithya for a great day.

No comments: