Thursday, July 23, 2009

WATER IS SO FUN/ PART 1

What child doesn't delight at the idea of playing in water. It is an irresistable urge that is common in most people. My friend Samatha and her daughter Nithya are regular visitors at our home. On this warm summer day we walked around the yard and then settled in on the deck to watch Nithya play. She soon found the water and this is what happened. First is that anticipatory look of "what will happen if I put my hand in the water?".
No self-respecting child could resist the urge to drink out of the birdbath - "NO NITHYA!" shouts Mother. I just giggle.

She is such a beautiful child with zeal for living. Her little gauze dress is soaked at this point.

"I'm having SO MUCH FUN!" and it is so evident in every fiber of her being.


And I thought the other picture was soaked. Now this is really soaked. Stay tuned for part 2.



1 comment:

The Farrs said...

It is a delight to see pictures of your special friends... and what delightful pictures :-).