Tuesday, January 08, 2008

This quarter I'm working out a new strategy to keep myself busy. Last quarter I spent every night in front of the television and it literally sucked up three months of my life. I don't plan on doing that again. So far I'm doing fine, but this is just Tuesday so I can't pat myself on the back too hard.

I have been struggling with a pattern for a baby sling. After interviewing lots of Mom's I have discovered the things they like and dislike about some baby carriers. The most popular has been a tube like sling. I am attempting to get it to be just one seam and I think I have it figured out. It takes quite a bit of fabric, so just going for it seems like a huge risk. However, that is what I'm doing today - going for it!

2 comments:

Aimee B. said...

Let's see some pictures of the cool baby sling!

The Farrs said...

Marilyn,
Your quilt is very beautiful. It must have been a very satisfying project for you! Becky