Wednesday, April 07, 2010

TEN THINGS

1. I can't talk and have had laryngitis for almost two weeks.
2. Because I can't talk I'm on self imposed voice rest hoping it will reduce the swelling.
3. My sister's whole family is sick.
4. Is this the universe's idea of a joke. Give us beautiful sunshine and flowers and make us too sick to enjoy it.
5. At least we have beautiful flowers and sunshine.
6. Beignet is absolutely gorgeous and is so proud of her feathers.
7. I'm happy to have my nephew Jeremiah home with his family. He's been overseas on duty.
8. I finally got my iPod to work. I won't ever buy an Apple product again. They don't have the heavy duty applications that are available in Windows OS gadgets. Their ads are good though.
9. I cut my hair yesterday. It feels so good.
10.Sam has become so cute. He is charming and I say that with reserve. In actuality he is a magnet. He does such cute things. His new word for the weekend was cha tsige.
Sausage.

I'm pooped today after two doctor's appointments. Prednisone is great to heal a person, but one day off it and you go back to reality. The doc says I need another week on it. Oh boy, no sleep this week.

Being sick for near on two weeks makes one a little sassy and caged. Cabin fever is at its high in this house. I want to go out and work in the dirt!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll just have to give in to that dirt craving...go dig, shovel, plow, throw to your hearts content! Dirt can be so refreshing!...especially when you're able to lose it after you shower!