Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A FEW NOTES ON TUESDAY

1. Beignet ruptured a small pin feather. Scared me to death.
2. It is so green here and I can see that warm weather is on its way, finally.
3. I've been knitting a hat for John.
4. Our dogwood is blooming.
5. I have seed packets lined up on the counter waiting for the right day to plant them.
6. Two deer were in the yard on Sunday and I walked within about 6 feet of them, then one of them lay down.
7. I want to lay down with a color book and be like a kid again and just color whatever I want. I can do that, I can.
8. We are trying to get Beignet to say Please. It is an awesome task and she is resistant.
9. I was at Macy's today buying unmentionables and saw the new styles in clothes. I think I'm in the dark ages, but I don't want to leave. It was hard enough the first through ninth times learning how to stay in style. I think I'll just keep this one.
10. I ordered henna powder and oils (terps) to make henna paste. I'm eager to do this, but have to practice some designs first.

No comments: