Thursday, June 04, 2009

SAM HAS A MOM

I realized by the last comment that I didn't say anything about Sam's Mom. She has been busy finishing her last two terms of university to get a degree in economics and a minor in business. She graduates June 13 and we are very proud of her. Four days after having a c-section for a 10# 4oz. son, she took her final exams from fall term. She is one determined woman. Nobody wanted Sam to have to be in day care while she was in school, so the two grandmothers and Dad worked out a system where we could all share his care and Aimee could finish school. She has had high grades and will become a wonderful CPA. I am so extremely proud of my daughter. She has always been more of a blessing than I could have ever imagined.

2 comments:

Susan Shaw said...

Good for her! She must be a very strong person to be able to get up out of a hospital be to write finals - ugh!

Donna said...

After searching your other blog links I discovered this and then felt foolish.
I am glad everything is ok. You and the other grandmother are doing the absolute right thing! Hooray for you.
Still love your drawings.