Wednesday, October 26, 2005

What's on the Other Side of the Door


Here I am, an artist and writer and I'm wondering what is on the other side of the door. Creativity is certain, fear is certain, new things are certain and they all take courage. Artists and writers constantly face fear and change. It is what we do and how we live and it is why it is called creativity. To be creative means to change the way things are and approach something from a new presence of mind and being. I'm afraid. I'm opening the door.....

2 comments:

Aimee B. said...

So I'm wondering if creativity is on the other side of the door, what room are you in now? Hee hee.
Aimee

John B said...

I have had a lack of creativity lately. It might help if I had the time to sit and let my mind relax for awhile. But I guess creativity seems to have a nack of hitting you when you don't expect it... it's what you do with it when it comes that matters.