Thursday, December 18, 2008

DECEMBER 18 SNOWSTORM

This is Queen Anne's lace all covered with a crown of snow


The sign post to where we live is all wrapped in a bow. All of the mail boxes have wreaths on them that are now completely invisible.

This would be my Christmas card to all of you. It just exudes Christmas to me.


Oh my, look at the height of these trees. That is what you get when you live in old growth forest.



I believe this is a duplicate of the trees, but I don't know how to delete the photo, so hurray, you get a second look at those tall trees.
I have to give my husband Bob credit for these photos. I was a wimp today and stayed in. After living in the North most of my youth, I'm happy to just look at the snow from a warm window.
I wish a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a delightful start to a new year to all of you and your kin and friends.





1 comment:

Aimee B. said...

Very nice pictures!